• Slideshow Widget

    What I've been up to....

    Apr 6, 2011

    I've been SUPER busy lately!  Which is a good thing  ;)


    To catch you up.....


    I am now offering Mommy & Me mini sessions!



    


    Get the 'mom' in your life something they really want!  Photos with their (grand)children!!  The best part?  Mom can schedule the shoot when it's convenient for her!   contact me at amberlynsky@yahoo.com for more details  :)


    I also only have two remaining spots for the Spring Mini sessions!   Saturday, Apri 16th, at 8 and 9 am.   There is a $50 deposit required at booking (this fee will go towards your session fee).  Contact me at amberlynsky@yahoo.com for questions or to book your spot!  (Hurry before I'm all booked up!)





    I've also been SUPER busy with my side business, Silly Gus Designs.   I've recently added baby wraps and card templates to my product list!  :)












    Whew!  I told you I've been busy!!  :)


    I will also be adding some new colors to my line of baby wraps and some new templates next week!   Stay tuned....