• Slideshow Widget

    Archuleta Family

    Apr 1, 2011

    My poor poor neglected blog  :(

    I've been so busy lately and have forgotten all about you.  I promise to make it up to you.



    This is the Archuleta family.   If there was an award for most adorable family, these guys would win (yes, Brandon, that includes you!).  Adalyn is so stinkin smart, she puts Einstein to shame.  And how gorgeous is mom, Laura?  I mean, come on!   Give them an award already  ;)


    


    Adalyn is seriously the cutest litte thing!  She's so silly!





    Boys better look out when she's older!  She's got the looks, the brains, and such a fun personality!  Brandon, are you ready?   ;)





    There is absolutely no question where this litte girl gets her good looks!  And how perfect are these two together?











    These photos of Adalyn and her dad are some of my favorites! I just HAD to share this one again  :)








    Thanks for letting me photograph your family, Laura!