• Slideshow Widget

    Susan G. Komen for the Cure

    Apr 25, 2011

    Every year, my daughter and I participate in the Susan G. Komen for the Cure fundraiser walk/run in Salt Lake City.  My grandma had invited us after Maddie was born, and I knew this was something that I wanted to do with her every year! 
    Not only is it something my daughter and I can do together every year, but we're helping out a great cause!  One in eight women are diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.  The Susan G. Komen foundation helps raise awareness and money for treatments and turning breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.


    I have already registered and I am trying to reach my goal of $200.  And I need your help.

    I am offering a complimentary photo session (of up to 5 people) with a $50 print credit to one lucky person!  How can you enter?   Go here and donate at least $10 to the Susan G. Komen foundation and you'll be entered in the drawing!  Race day is May 7th.  You will have until then to donate and I will draw a winner the following Monday.


    Any donation is greatly appreciated, but it must be a minimum of $10 to enter for the complimentary photo session.  As they say, every little bit counts.


    I love you all and I KNOW we can reach our goal of $200!!  Thank you so much!!


    Would you like to register?  It's not too late!  Just follow the link here.



    (I do it for her!!)   :)