• Slideshow Widget

    We Have a Winner!

    Feb 15, 2011

    First, I just want to say thanks again so much to all of my fans!!  I wouldn't be where I am right now if it wasn't for you guys!  :)


    Now, the winner of the bubblegum flower headband is....


    ......


    .....

    ..

    .


    .....

    ..


    ...



    comment #1! Treena!  (wow, that like never happens!! ha ha)

    number1.jpg

    Congratulations, Treena!  E-mail me at amberlynsky@yahoo.com to claim your prize!  :)



    WAIT there's more!!

    The winner for the Sweet Art Designs marketing kit did not claim it!  SO, Bianka has so genorously offered it to another winner as well as a discount for 2 more winners!!  How awesome is that?!



    So, without further ado, the new winner of the marketing kit is
    comment #2!  Kristin Laudick Photography!!
    

    In second place, and the winner of 50% off anything in Bianka's shop, is
    comment #7!  Amb!! 


    In third place, and the proud new owner of 30% off anything in Bianka's shop, is
    comment #4!  Regina!! 


    Thanks for participating ladies!!  You have 2 days to claim your prizes!  Please e-mail me at amberlynsky@yahoo.com   :)