• Slideshow Widget

    {Feature Friday!}

    Feb 5, 2011

    Dielha Ellis

    Tiny Nest Photography

    New Jersey



    1.  Tell us a little bit about YOU.

     I am from Brazil and have been in the US for 5 years now! I love this country and its culture! I fell in love with photography over a year ago.  I wish I had found photography a little bit earlier.


    2.  How did you get into photography?

    I always liked being photographed and photographing things. A year ago I got myself a nicer camera and wanted to photograph everything. I have being teaching myself through online courses , books and lots of practice! Now I can say I am addicted to it and I love it so much!

    DSC_0169.jpg


    3.  Are you doing photography as a business or a hobby?

    It all started as a hobby, and just recently I decided to start my business

    DSC_0029.jpg


    4.  What is your favorite subject to photograph?  Why?

    Babies.  I like challenges, its not easy to photograph babies, but its so worth it!

    DSC_0880.jpg


    5.  Who is your inspiration?  Do you have any favorite photographers?

    Jasmine Star, Anne Geddes and AM Photography. (I didn't even tell her to say that!! lol)

    DSC_0271.jpg


    6.  What tips/advice do you have about photography and running your own business?

    I think the key to success is being patient, working hard and getting better at it!

    DSC_0309.jpg


    7.  Tell us a strange or interesting fact about you.

    I never finish my glass of water :) Always throw something out!

    DSC_0248.jpg