• Slideshow Widget

    Braxton

    Feb 27, 2011

    I love when I get to see the little newborns I photograph grow up!  The last time I saw Braxton, he was just barely 2 weeks old!  He is now 9 months old, but he's still as cute as ever!  :)


    








    He had done a complete 180 from when he was a newborn.  When I photographed him at 2 weeks old, he didn't sleep AT ALL!  He was so interested in my camera and what I was doing there.  But this day, he could care less!  Even when my camera was right in his face and mommy and I were acting silly.  He spent a good chunk of his time playing with these rocks  :)






    He also has the longest eyelashes I've ever seen!  A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E






    I just love this one of Braxton and his mommy! ♥




    And last (but certainly NOT least!),  he made the funniest face I've ever seen!  ha ha