• Slideshow Widget

    Evelyn | Layton Utah | Baby Photographer

    Jul 17, 2011

    I can't believe it has been about 8 months since I got to photograph this little girl!  She was so stinkin tiny!  You can see her newborn portraits here.

    She came to see me on the 4th so we HAD to get some cute holiday photos  :)



    (I just love how yummy everything is at this age!)

    And this is little Evelyn and one of her best friends, Taylee!  I went to school with their mommies and their little ones are just too cute!!









    I just love her little toesies!!  :)







    This is Evelyn at 6 days old on the left, and 8 months on the right.  I love shots like these! Really shows how much they've grown  :)




    (I LOVE my new buggy!)






    I just love this little 10x30 storyboard!  It would go PERFECTLY in her room...wink wink  ;)