• Slideshow Widget

    My Little Poser

    Mar 25, 2011

    Ok, these photos have been sitting on my camera since the week before Valentine's Day, and I JUST got around to processing them!  I wish I had more time to process my personal photos  :)

    I got this chair at the DI (Deseret Industries) for $20!  I saw, bought it, and waited (ever so patiently) for 2 weeks before I got to use it!  :)   My sister-in-law was so kind to help me cart this big chair along with my 2 year old daughter and 6 month old nephew all day  :)  Thanks Nat!


    Maddie has been SUCH the little poser lately.  Every since we saw Laura Farris's blog, she's been mimicking the little newborn poses!  lol  It's so adorable and I'm loving this phase  :)


    



    (she LOVED the chair!)


    She cracks me up  :)


    And I can't forget about this adorable little guy!





    Isn't he a little stud muffin?!  ;)  He'll be a lady killer!  ha ha








    Don't you love his eyes?!


    This next storyboard cracks me up!  I told you she was into posing  ;)




    and then this little guy got attacked!!




    I wonder who the culprit could be.....



    ...hmmm   :)







    They are just so much fun!

    Here is Maddie doing her "shawe!" (karate)




    I love this little girl sooooooooo much!!  :)


    and I can't decide which of the following two are my favorites!







    And you KNOW it's over when your model starts looking like this....




    Good night all!!  :)