• Slideshow Widget

    The Radulovich Family

    Dec 13, 2010

    I met Kristin when I was 7 years old (so a loooong time ago! lol) through the Big Brothers Big Sisters program.  We lost touch after I turned 12 and we've only seen each other on occasion here and there.  We finally reconnected this past month and it was great seeing her and her family again!


    


    Kristin and her husband Nick adopted Sam when he was only 4 days old. The last time I saw him, he was a flirty little baby that was always trying to impress me  :)   Now he's an 11 year old boy who could care less about getting his picture taken!  lol  He's still really handsome though  ;)




    Just about 2 years ago, they added Myia to their family!  When I first met her she was a little shy, but at our shoot she had some bottled up energy that she just needed to get out! 






    Kristin and Nick, you guys are amazing parents I love you guys!!  :)




    I just LOVE this one of little Myia






    Thank you guys for such a fun day!!