• Slideshow Widget

    Jaylee & Brielle | Utah Newborn Photographer

    Sep 14, 2012

    I got to photograph my first set of twins back in August!  I was so thrilled!  They were both perfect little angels for me and I'm so blessed to have met them  :)

    Hope you enjoy Lindsay!


    

    11 Responses to “Jaylee & Brielle | Utah Newborn Photographer”

    Huong said...

    Amber, these are so beautiful! What gorgeous babes!

    Amber said...

    Thank you Huong! :)

    Unknown said...

    Very nicel done! I'm sure the parents will love these!

    Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

    Lovely! Lucky you, twins! So sweet!

    Jen Davis said...

    Just beautiful, so sweet!

    Lori Romney said...

    Oh my goodness you got twins! You rocked it. :)

    Anonymous said...

    How perfect are these little ones?! Love these images. Beautifully beautifully done.

    Elizabeth said...

    How perfect x2 :)

    Julie said...

    Oh, my twins! How lucky are you? And you did a fabulous job...They are so precious!

    hillaryodell said...

    These are absolutely perfect!!

    Unknown said...

    Adorable! Beautiful work!