• Slideshow Widget

    Chris & Natalie

    Dec 14, 2010

    I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this shoot was!  Chris is my older brother and I'm not going to lie, it was really nice bossing him around for once  ;)


    They just celebrated their 2 year wedding anniversary in November (HUGE milestone folks) and the last time they had their photos done was their engagements!  So TOO long! lol

    It was a bit brisk this day, but we toughed it out and had a great time!


    

    (like I said, we had FUN!)






    It was getting pretty dark and we were about 2 blocks from the Christmas Village, so we took a little walk downtown to get some shots with the Christmas lights!  Let me just say, I LOVE the way they turned out!  :)





    I couldn't decide if I liked this one better in black & white or color, so it's on here twice  :)