• Slideshow Widget

    Salt Lake City Family Photographer | Eva

    Nov 22, 2015

    I got to meet Eva for the first time at her 6 month session and then again at her 1 year session.  This last month, I photographed her again for her TWO year session!  How in the world does time fly so fast?

    This year for her portrait session, we planned for an outdoor shoot and went with Manning Orchards in Kaysville!  We've been lucky to have some warmer days in the dead of fall (can you say 60 degrees!) and we HAD to put some cute summer/fall outfits on her!  My next blog post, I'll be sharing a sneak peek of my new studio wardrobe that will be available to all my baby planner clients!  ♥

     
    utah children and family portrait photographer
    utah children and infant photographer
    salt lake city utah portrait photographer
    utah family and child photographer
    child photographer in salt lake city utah


    Want to book a session with AM Photography?  Contact me today!