• Slideshow Widget

    Salt Lake City Utah Maternity Photographer | Susana

    Jul 8, 2015

    I met Susana and her husband in downtown Salt Lake at the SLC Photo Collective Studio!  It was SO beautiful!  It was my first time shooting there and the location was perfect.  Dave was so nice and welcoming!  I'd recommend the SLC Photo Collective for anyone looking to rent a studio space  ;)

    Aside from the perfect location, I had the perfect clients!  Susana was all set ready to go and looking fabulous!  I loved the outfits she brought and the accessories she had to go with them!  Proof that you don't have to sacrifice style for your growing bump  ;)  What I loved even more than the outfits was Susana's willingness to play in some sheer fabrics with me!  I think they turned out gorgeous  ♥

    Susana, you are a GODDESS!  Thank you so much for choosing me as your maternity photographer!