• Slideshow Widget

    Mini Maternity Sessions

    Sep 15, 2015

    I love photographing expecting moms!  There is nothing more beautiful than a woman experiencing the miracle of life.  I want to celebrate that woman with these mini maternity sessions.  If you are expecting, then it is time for us to pamper you!  I am teaming up with an amazing makeup and hair artist who will have her own assistant to make you feel beautiful in your own skin.  Wardrobe (think flowy fabrics, beautiful gowns, lace details) will be provided as well.  It's going to be SO much fun!

    I do have limited space for these sessions and unfortunately I can't schedule everyone.  The sessions will be limited to 5 women and will go quickly!  To schedule your question, or if you have any questions, please contact me at:

    amberlynsky@yahoo.com