• Slideshow Widget

    Weekend Recipe | Layton Utah | Newborn Photographer

    Feb 7, 2012

    I'm a couple days late for this to be a weekend recipe (oops!) but I'll go ahead and post it anyways  ;)


    Today, I will be taking this photo from this:



    To this:




    Ingredients:

    Photoshop CS4


    Steps:

    First, I used Keri Meyers action 'Take the Red Out' and adjusted the opacity to 75%

    He had a sore on the tip of his nose so I used my patch tool to get rid of it

    Then I used the spot healing brush to remove all the little blemishes on his cheeks (and anywhere else I saw them)

    I then went through all the steps of my skin smoothing tutorial found here and adjusted the opacity to 50%

    To make the photo pop a little bit, I ran Florabella's Classic Color from the Classic Workflow collection and adjusted the opacity to 40%

    Now, you could be done here, but I like to add a bit of extra softness by running Florabella's Milk action from the Luxe II collection.  I adjust the layers as such:  turn off the warm haze layer, turn of the more haze layer, pure milk (5-7%),  tone (10%), contrast (10%), lighten (10%)

    and wah-la! All finished  :)

    If you try this recipe out, please share a link in the comment section below!  I'd love to see  :)