• Slideshow Widget

    Meet Skyy

    Sep 12, 2010

    I'm thinking this little boy got his name from the color of his eyes (although mom and dad would have had to guess what color they would be before he was born! ha ha)




    He had just turned one and he was quite the explorer!  Babies and kids are so fun to photograph because they want to learn and explore every chance they get!  Which makes for some cute photos  :)






    Not only is Skyy and adorable boy, he also comes from a pretty good looking family! 



    Am I right?!  :)

    This kid also makes some of the funniest faces I've ever seen!  Just see for yourself:












    This next shot is not my typical style....but I was trying something new.  Any thoughts?  and trust me, you won't hurt my feelings  ;)



    I know I've overloaded you all with photos, but I LOVED doing this session!  So I have to share just a couple more  :)



    Ok, I'm done now  :)