• Slideshow Widget

    Andrew | Utah Newborn Photographer

    Jan 19, 2015

    Andrew came to see me at 4 weeks old, which happens to be a couple weeks older than I prefer, but he totally rocked his session and kicked stereotypes to the curb  ;)

    Andrew is going to live quite an exciting life as BOTH of his parents are in the air force!  How cool is that?  So you can see why we HAD to get some great shots with his mom and dad's gear.



    

    4 Responses to “Andrew | Utah Newborn Photographer”

    Meghan Rickard said...

    Oh my word Amber, I LOVE these!! And I'm a bit partial to the name ;)

    Angela Chandler said...

    Beautiful! Love the variety, very sweet!

    Eden Bao said...

    Perfect capture! I love the smile one!

    Jennifer said...

    I love how you included the parents military memorabilia. Beautiful portraits.