• Slideshow Widget

    {Feature Friday}

    May 27, 2011

    Krystal Walling

    Hartford, Wisconsin







    1. Tell us a little bit about YOU.

    I am a Registered Nurse in the Emergency Room at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and a mother of 4 gorgeous children!

    Zubke.jpg


    2. How did you get into photography?

    I have always had a passion for children, which is the reason I became a nurse and always loved photography. I started taking pictures when I was pregnant with my 4th child and just wanted to try and take their pictures myself and it blossomed from there. Pretty soon I started taking pictures of all of my friends in the ER's families!

    SweetlyElegant.jpg


    3. Are you doing photography as a business or a hobby?

    Right now I am doing photography as a hobby but would to do it full time someday!

    Kaleb3yrs.jpg


    4. What is your favorite subject to photograph? Why?

    I love taking pictures of babies 3-12months....they are full of smiles and love pretty much anyone! and they usually have a lot of the baby chub, which I can not get enough of!

    Hays109fb.jpg


    5. Who is your inspiration? Do you have any favorite photographers?

    There are many photographers that i adore....AM Photography :) Blue Dandelion Photography, Keri Meyers Photography are just to name a few

    Matthew1y.jpg


    6. What tips/advice do you have about photography and running your own business?

    Its a lot of hard work but if you love it.....its soo worth it! I don't have many tips about running a business since I have only been doing it for about 1.5 years

    Tutusfall16copy.jpg


    7. Tell us a strange or interesting fact about you.

    I love to bake....my favorite things to make are desserts....especially cake pops!!!!

    Dylan1year.jpg




    Thanks so much Krystal!  Your work is beautiful!  Krystal also has a boutique where she sells the CUTEST headbands!  Check out her boutique page also!



    

    One Response to “{Feature Friday}”

    Krystal Walling said...

    I actually forgot all about this! You are amazing! Thanks so much for the love :)